Best Chicken 65 Recipe
Chicken 65 Recipe by Foodaholics
Table of Content:
My Thought on Chicken 65 Recipe :
One of the spiciest chicken delicacies of Indio-Chinese cuisine, Chicken 65 is a delight for meat lovers. It can be enjoyed on any occasion and is super-easy to make. If you are wondering how to make this delicacy, then here is the detailed recipe of Chicken 65 explained with step-by-step images. So, what are you wondering? Go for this amazing chicken 65 recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment box below.
Chicken 65 is an Indo-Chinese recipe. Well, I heard different stories about the origin of the recipe name chicken 65- like this recipe is made out of 65 spices; in the restaurant menu, this dish was placed in 65th list and the best of all is once u place an order of chicken 65, u will get it only exactly after 65 minutes…..lol….doesn’t it sound interesting. Well, I will show you how to make this recipe- CHICKEN 65 with a few spices and a preparation time is less than 20 minutes.
Prep time: 6 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 Person
What ingredients do we need for Chicken 65 recipe?
The good thing about this recipe is that it needs only a few ingredients which makes it easy, fast, and very cheap to make.
|1||Boneless Chicken||1/2 Kg (Cut into small cubes)|
|3||Cumin Seeds||1 tsp|
|4||Onion||1 pc (Cut into cubes)|
|5||Ginger||1/2 tsp (Chopped)|
|6||Garlic||1/2 tsp (Chopped)|
|7||Green Chili||3 pcs (Cut into half)|
|8||Curry Leaves||1 stem (Chopped)|
|9||Corn Flour||3-4 tsp|
|10||Pepper Powder||1/2 tsp|
|11||Cumin Powder||1/2 tsp|
|12||Chili Powder||1/2 tsp|
|14||Chili Paste||1-2 tsp|
|15||Tomato Ketchup||2-3 tsp|
|16||Lemon Juice||1 tsp|
|17||Ginger||2 tsp (Paste)|
|18||Garlic||2 tsp (Paste)|
To Marinate :
- Boneless Chicken- 1/2 kg (cut into small cubes)
- Salt- 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger and Garlic paste- 2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder- 1/4 teaspoon
- Corn Flour- 3 to 4 teaspoon
- Egg- 1
- Lemon Juice 1 teaspoon
- Add the chicken pieces with salt, ginger and garlic paste, pepper powder, cornflour, and 1 egg. Mix it well.
- To fry the chicken pieces: Heat oil in a frying wok. Add chicken pieces a few at a time- Make sure you do not crowd the chicken pieces. Fry till it turns golden brown colour.
- To make the sauce: Heat oil in a pan, add cumin, ginger, garlic, green chili, onion. Saute it till it caramelised.
- Reduce the flame and add cumin powder, pepper, chili powder, chopped curry leaves, salt. Saute well for few minutes.
- Then add Chili paste and Tomato ketchup, mix it well for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Before adding the fried chicken pieces, add 1/4th cup of water. Mix it well.
- Serve it hot.