Chicken noodle soup recipe by Knorr – Which I Love!
Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe by Foodaholics
Table of Content:
Chicken noodle soup recipe – which I Love! I made it this week and it is pretty right on. I am writing the recipe below with my observations, here are my suggestions/modifications based on the soup I made:
Use less soy or low salt, soup was a little salty for my liking.
I did a pretty long squirt of Hot Chilli Sauce- (2 TBSp) and it was pretty spicy but we like that added chopped green onions when I added the tomatoes, added noodles directly to the soup after the 15 min simmer.
You can try by using good quality noodles or rice sticks also.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
|1||Chicken Broth||1360 grams|
|2||Soy Sauce||1/4 cup|
|3||Brown Sugar||1 tablespoon|
|4||Hot Chili Sauce||2 tablespoon|
|5||Fresh Lime Juice||2 tablespoons|
|6||Fresh Ginger||1 -inch piece, peeled & cut into 8 slices|
|7||Boneless Chicken Breasts||340 grams, cut in thin 3-inch-long strips|
|9||Shiitake Mushrooms OR White Button Mushrooms||1 cup sliced|
|10||Grape Tomatoes||1/2 cup sliced|
|11||Lime Zest||1 teaspoon|
|12||Fresh Coriander||2 tablespoons chopped|
- Combine broth, soy sauce, sugar, hot chili sauce, lime juice, and ginger and boil for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss chicken with cornstarch until completely coated.
- Add chicken and mushroom to the broth and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in tomatoes.
- Pour soup over undone noodles cut into 2 pieces. Top with chopped coriander and hot chili sauce.
- Let soup stand 2 to 3 minutes before serving.