Famous Tik Tok Pasta Recipe
Tik Tok Pasta Recipe by Foodaholics
Table of Content:
My Thought on Famous Tik Tok Pasta Recipe :
Listen, I’ve tried this before, and as an avid lover of all kinds of pasta, I could tell you I was head over heels and in love with it. Though it became all the hype on Tik Tok, it’s known as a famous supermodel’s favorite pasta to make what everyone now calls ‘Gigi Hadid Pasta’.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1 people
|1||Heavy cream||1 cup|
|2||Salt||According to your taste|
|3||Black pepper||1 – 2 tsp|
|4||Chilli flakes||2 tbsp|
|5||Basil leaves||2 tbsp|
|6||Cayenne pepper||1 tsp|
|7||Cooked pasta||2 cups|
|8||Pasta water||½ cup|
|9||Parmesan cheese||1 cup|
- Cook up your choice of pasta. In this recipe, we’re using the ribbon pasta or according to its fancy name ‘farfalle’ but any pasta will be just fine. When you’re draining the pasta, save ½ cup of pasta water for the sauce later.
- Heat a pan and add in the olive oil, the chopped red onion, the chopped garlic and the tomato paste. Mix them.
- Pour in 1 cup of heavy cream and mix until it turns into a sort of orange-y colour.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper, along with the chilli flakes, cayenne pepper and basil leaves. Mix.
- Add in the cooked pasta and the ½ cup of pasta water. Your pasta water shouldn’t be going down the drain when you can use it for your pasta sauces, it adds a nice touch and flavor for your pasta.
- Pour in the parmesan cheese and last but not least, the butter. Then, continue to mix them altogether. You can top it off with some sprinkles of basil leaves and more parmesan if you like it cheesy.
- Now, time to enjoy a quiet night in or a dinner with the fam with this gorgeous, delicious-looking pasta. It’s heaven.